Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Chunk - #Fat Rant




Well since all this started I can truly say that my perceptions of what someone who experienced full life burn out looks like were somewhat skewed.  The visions of a frail, pale, washed out person who has lost a great deal of weight due to huge amounts of stress is certainly no more in my thoughts.

For the reality of my experience is 14lb heavier - for those of you who prefer kilos that's about 6.5 kg -  the appetite of 10 men and habitual comfort eating to take away the darkest moments when I just needed a fix to cope!! Yes to top the year of sadness off, I have now entirely self inflicted myself from being fat and sad, to now no longer as sad just fat; I mean the latter is still better. Dear goodness, what was I thinking?? Like half a packet of Pringles, endless bread and a tub of Ben and Jerry’s most nights with very little physical movement. What did I think was actually going to happen? And how on God's Earth was this process going to help?

My beautiful French Connection dress has not been taken out for ages as it no longer fits over my now ever expanding hips and ass. The endless tea and cake I have been consuming in my darkest days with kind and loving friends – I should have just taken the chat!!! So not only has this year been totally pants but now I have clawed myself up from the black hole I was in, whilst resettling back into work ;( all be it in a larger uniform!!) I now have to do this shit on 18 Weight Watcher points a day with the whole non understanding world saying just have a little bit of... !!! Good God I wish I was one of those people who dropped 18 pounds (8 kg) and goes all gaunt, trust me it's far more socially acceptable.

So here goes my attempt to not only smash our life but to do it all on 18 Weight Watchers points a day – dear God wish me luck I am going to need it and then some more!! # ourlifeinhd #mentalhealth #greedybitch #getting it together-ish # thisgirlcan-hopefully

Dedicated to my beautiful friend Caroline who has managed to cope with life and x2 children and still remain slim and just beautiful inside and out; (whilst dealing with my fat rants over the years – I bloody love you always x) #inspirationallady #lifegoals

(Image from PublicDomainPictures.net)

4 comments:

  1. My dearest friend you are an inspiration to so many people, more than you would ever know. You are doing such an amazing job, sharing your true life experiences of dealing with the day to day challenges life throws at you, about your life in H.D. I am amazed on how you manage/juggle so many different 'hat's including: wife, carer, mummy, maintaining an important job, friendships.. your a superwoman. As you know I have luck on my side when it comes to my weight...nothing else. I also agree that yes we have had many years discussing the 'fat challenges' but I dont think this will ever change, even when you have hit your target weight. I just want you to know that I'm always looking up to you...you are my inspiration, my rock and I would do anything for you and your family. Love you x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impossible I definitely love you more x x #mylifelegend x x

      Delete
  2. I am one of the naughty people in your life who tempt you with cake and granny cafes... And doing it again tomorrow with cream tea and scones. Oh dear forgive me and my sweet tooth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️ They live amongst us... �� LOVE you lots too Mrs h x

    ReplyDelete